
Okay, I've been thinking about doing this blogging thing for a long time. A couple of things have held me back and a couple of things keep me wanting to do it.
What holds me back: I'm very private and don't want to publicize my thoughts.
What keeps me interested: You can put pictures with your thoughts on a blog and I can type WAY faster than I can write. In my written journal, I often lose my train of thought as I wait for my hand to catch up.
So, in an effort to be a better journal writer, I'm going to put every security option as high as I can, and get started. Some posts may be pretty deep, others may be pretty superficial. I'm going to be random, and I'm going to be myself.
I post this picture first because its my favorite of Rog and I right now. This picture was taken after Leadville--Rog's favorite event of the year. Its a 100-mile mountain bike race and I used to be so jealous of his bike I could hardly stand it. I now realize (especially through the events of this last race) that I am not competing with this sport. Roger needs to ride and physically challenge himself for reasons that I'm sure have nothing to do with me. I have learned however; as I let go and let him do his thing, he is happy and loves me more and more.
I never would have guessed that the picture of me you like the most is the one where I've got mud all over me! I plan to stop by the bog on the way home from work. Maybe I'll get lucky :)
ReplyDelete